Our physician is a Board-Certified Pediatrician with over 10 years experience in Primary Care Pediatrics and Pediatric Urgent Care and Emergency Medicine. You no longer need to split your child's care between their "regular" pediatrician and your holistic care provider. Examples of services provided at our office include the following:
- Well Child Exams: Newborns through 18 years.
- Developmental & Autism Screening and Surveillance
- School, Camp and Sports Physicals
- Routine and Alternative Vaccine Schedules given in office
SICK/ ACUTE CARE
- Rapid Strep, Throat Cultures, Rapid Flu Tests, etc.
- Urine and Stool tests for Infections, bleeding, etc.
- Breathing treatments and steroids for wheezing or croup
- Injectible antibiotics if needed
- Minor burns, small lacerations (cuts) with glue, stitches or staples
- Evaluation of possible minor fractures, Nursemaid's Elbows, etc.
- Agreement with CHOC Hospitalist Specialty group for any hospitalization needs