I am so excited that you decided to take this journey towards better health and wellness with me and can’t wait to see you progress over the next couple of weeks.
To get you started and ready to go:
1. Download your materials:
- Nourished Parent Detox Guide
- Nourished Parent Detox At a Glance
- Nourished Parent Detox Recipes
- Nourished Parent Detox Suggested Meals and Shopping List
- Nourished Parent Detox Food Diary
Plus your bonus guides:
2. I suggest looking at the At a Glance, as this provides you with a step-by-step and day-by–day protocol. It also includes your suggested meals and shopping list.
3. Look at the suggested meals and note what you need to buy for your Phase 2 and 3 of this program.
4. Look at the At a Glance for the suggested detox support tools through Phase 1, 2 and 3. I have suggested simple ways to reduce unwanted detox symptoms and make this program pleasurable.
5. You have a recipe guide with 50 plus recipes so feel free to exchange meals or cook meals in batches to make your life easier.
You are going to experience some amazing changes over the next couple of weeks!
More energy, easy weight loss, and better sleep.
I will also be sharing some amazing natural solutions during this detox to help you out, which I personally use in my own life.
Are you ready?! Keep an eye out for Preparation Day One!
Lots of love,
Sapna Fliedner MSN, HHC, AADP
Raising Sages Pediatrics
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.Get Started →