Kitchen Pantry Makeover
Is your kitchen filled with processed, packaged foods? Are you looking for better options for your family’s meals?
Have you wondered what is actually in the foods that you bring home? You know you need to make a change in your family’s health but you are lost and overwhelmed as to where to start. Does your kitchen need an “extreme health makeover”?
Being a wife, mother, running a business and keeping up with my kids life is not easy…….I GET IT. But, I also realize that the investment I make in my kid’s health now is going to pay off BIG TIME later.
You are creating their cells, thoughts, emotions and health that will carry generations! Is that worth it to you?
The sooner and earlier you start eating healthier and making changes, the easier it is. The longer you wait, the harder it becomes and the harder it is because now we may now be dealing with chronic health problems: ADD/ADHD, Asthma, Allergies, Autoimmune diseases, Heart diseases, Cancer and the list goes on.
In my experience as a nurse and nurse practitioner turned health/nutrition coach, I realized I could save more lives helping people in the kitchen then I could in the doctor’s office! I remember training to be a Nurse Practitioner and working as a home health nurse at the same time. One of my patients kept coming to me for high blood pressure and I kept prescribing him Lisinopril, (A common blood pressure medication). I did a home health visit as an RN and saw a quick glimpse into his pantry and it was filed with Campbell’s Soup, which by the way has a whopping 900 milligrams of sodium! It was then that everything clicked. Nobody was talking to this man about diet. Everyone kept prescribing medications.
This is why I am so passionate about what I do. You cannot bring your gifts into the world, or your children cannot thrive without changing your kitchen “Farmacy” first. Wherever you are in life: busy professional, single parent, you owe this to yourself to know the truth about food and making healthy choices. Building a natural foods pantry is the first step to health.
“Your body is a temple. It’s the only place you have to live.”
I personally come to your home and assess and evaluate your kitchen. (Pantry, refrigerator and freezer). Together we will uncover what is hiding in your kitchen. We dive deep and discuss what is ok to stay and what should go. We do this together. I make no judgements and meet you where you are.
Your Kitchen makeover includes:
- You will learn healthy alternatives to swap out the processed foods for whole food based ones.
- You will learn to be your own food detective.
- You will learn to read food labels and ingredients lists.
- Explore new ways of eating by replacing unhealthy items with healthier alternatives.
- Learn about the 7 most inflammatory foods to avoid to reverse and prevent disease.
- A list of the 7 worst ingredients commonly found in packaged and canned foods.
- My personalized healthy snack list
- My Food as Medicine shopping list to guide you to finally know how to keep your pantry well stocked with only the highest ingredients.
- Recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare.
Are you ready to experience the best health of your life? Let’s do this!
To register or get on the waiting list, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org