The Gaps Diet
Do you or your children struggle with:
- Skin issues such as acne, eczema, rosacea, or psoriasis?
- Food allergies or sensitivities?
- Migraines, or headaches
- Hormonal challenges
- Ear infections
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Autoimmune problems
- Focus and behavioral problems
- Digestive Issues
Have you heard of the GAPS Diet and always wanted to implement this but felt overwhelmed with it?
This is where I come in. I am a trained Nurse Practitioner turned Holistic Health Coach. When our two daughters had food allergies, this is the diet we used to heal them …….in FOUR days! That was seven years ago. I still sometimes give GAPS recipes to my kids just because they are so healing.
Dr. Natasha McBride developed this as a two year healing diet for her autistic son. If you do not have autism but do have any of the other ailments, the Gaps diet can help you heal faster depending on the state of your gut.
The GAPS Diet stands for “Gut and Psychology Syndrome.” It was a diet started by Dr. Natasha Mcbride who healed her son from Autism.
This diet makes the connection between the gut and the brain and how they are specifically linked. In other words, the state of your gut has a direct correlation to the state of your mental condition.
Once you heal your gut, a variety of health conditions start to heal. The Gaps Diet gets to the root causes using a step by step method.
Give me 9 weeks and I will walk you through this diet. After 9 weeks, you will feel confident and have the tools needed to heal you and your family. You will feel energized, happy and healthy. Your child will be able to focus, be more emotionally stable and be able to thrive fully.
This is the diet every physician needs to learn to help their patients!
You will learn:
- The connection between the digestive system and the brain and how gut health affects every single part of your body.
- How to implement the GAPS diet with Food Lists and Gaps recipes the whole family will enjoy.
- Each stage of the Gaps Diet and when to introduce each stage.
- Detoxification rituals to help your child detox gently and sleep better.
- Supplementation protocols and when to introduce them.
- Handouts to keep you organized.
If you are looking for a natural way to heal then this is a class you will not want to miss!
This class can be done as a private one-on-one consult or a group class. It needs a minimum of 4 people to have a group class.
For more information, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.orgSchedule Now