Anti-Cancer Berry Popsicles
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar or raw honey (not to child under 1) or 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
1. Put coconut sugar and 1/3 cup water in a small saucepan and bring to boil over high heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Set aside.
2. Combine blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, and lemon juice in a blender and purée until smooth, about 30 seconds. Add the coconut sugar or 1/3 cup maple syrup and blend just until combined.
3. Transfer purée to popsicle molds and freeze 4 hours. Insert popsicle sticks and freeze an additional 4 to 6 hours, or until frozen solid.