Antioxidant Rich Sweet Potato Fries
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, washed and cut lengthwise into strips
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil or coconut oil.
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion or garlic powder
(You do not need to use curry powder or onion powder for this recipe. You may use whatever spice you prefer like chill powder, rosemary, cumin even cinnamon depending on what flavor you desire. You can just use sea salt and olive oil.)
1. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Preheat oven to 450° F. (depending on oven, I sometimes preheat to 425 F)
3. In a small mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix to evenly coat potato strips.
4. Place potato strips on lined cookie sheet (allow space between individual strips for even cooking).
5. Bake for 20 minutes (or until potatoes become crispy) turning strips every 5 to 7 minutes (or as needed).
Makes 4 servings.