Homemade Electrolyte Drink
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar or 1 cup freshly juiced apple juice, or 2 tablespoons maple syrup or 1/4 cup raw honey (not for children under 1 year).
- 2 cups high-quality coconut water from Thai coconuts
- 1/8-1/4 tsp. of high-quality sea salt. (Himalayan Pink Salt has 84 trace minerals.)
1. Warm the water
2. Add Sea Salt to the water and stir until completely dissolved
3. Then add coconut water and sweeter of choice and stir until combined.
Serving Size: 1 Cup
Contains the following Minerals: sodium, chloride, potassium, magnesium, manganese, calcium, phosphorus, sulfur, zinc, copper, selenium, Iodine, and Iron
Contains the following Vitamins: Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Pyridoxine,Folates, Niacin, and Pantothenic acid