Immune Boosting/Anti-Inflammatory Snow Cone Syrup
Tart cherry Juice provides the body with circadian rhythm benefits (natural melatonin), anti-cancer properties due to the high anti-oxidants, anti-inflammatory properties, cholesterol control, anti aging benefits, gout and asthma relief. Camu powder has 1087 percent bioavailable Vitamin C which boosts the immune system. Elderberries are an amazing immune booster and used in preventing cold and flu symptoms. Pure coconut water is packed with vitamins and minerals and has antiviral and antibacterial properties.
- 1 cup no sugar added RW Knudson: Organic Just Tart Cherry Juice (Choose the one with pure tart cherry juice only)
- 1/2 cup Coconute Water ( Use from fresh Thai coconuts) or water
- 1 tablespoon Elderberry Syrup or (make your own)
- 1 tablespoon Camu Camu powder
- Sweetner: If you need sweeter, use Manuka raw honey (In 1 year or older) or Stevia Extract or maple syrup.
- Combine ingredients in a squirt bottle.
- Squirt liberally over snow cones.