Masala Style Kale Chips
Kale chips are a great healthy on the go snack. I even give them for breakfast as a side dish! They are anti-inflammatory, high in antioxidants, reduces cholesterol, is a natural source of folate, helps prevent cancer cells and promote healthy vision as Lutien and Zeaxanthin help prevent macular degeneration and cataracts.
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 bunch kale, chopped
- 1 tbsp tumeric or curry powder.
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop kale into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and massage the oil, turmeric or curry powder and sea salt into the kale using your hands.
- Place on parchment lined baking sheets and bake for 12 minutes. (You must watch this as it can burn quickly) The time depends upon your oven; it can be less or more time.